Located in the original Co Operative Bakery Building, designed by William Gilliland in 1904 and sensitively refurbished into bright loft style apartments circa 2001 by the Carvill group, this excellent 2nd floor apartment offers spacious accommodation, complimented by 11ft ceilings and feature full length windows giving superb views over Belfast and beyond . Internal accommodation comprises two double bedrooms, spacious lounge dining to fitted kitchen and white shower suite. In addition the property benefits from a gas heating system, double glazing and a secure underground parking facility. The Old Bakers Court development has consistently been popular with first time buyers and investors as its within walking distance to the amenities of the Ravenhill and Ormeau Road, to include Cherryvale Playing Fields, restaurants, coffee shops and only a short distance to Belfast City Centre. An excellent apartment that offers something different from the norm.
- The Accommodation Comprises
- Glass panelled communal entrance door, intercom system, lift and stair access to each floor.
- Entrance To Apartment
- Main entrance door to hallway, timber flooring.
- Lounge / Dining / Kitchen 7.85m x 4.45m (25'9" x 14'7")
- At widest points. Timber flooring. Lounge is open plan to dining area which in turn is open to modern fitted kitchen.
Range of high and low level built in units, built in 4 ring gas hob and under oven, stainless steel overhead extractor fan, stainless steel splash back, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, plumbed for washing machine. Views over Belfast.
- Bedroom One 5.87m x 2.67m (19'3" x 8'9")
- At widest points. Timber flooring, built in storage.
- Bedroom Two 4.75m x 2.77m (15'7" x 9'1")
- At widest points. Timber flooring.
- White Shower Suite
- White shower suite comprising corner shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w/c.
- Underground car parking via electric gates.
Communal car parking at ground floor level.
Optional on site Gym membership.
- On site gym
- Access to on site gym
This is included within the management company fee operated by Charles White Limited.
Management company fee is £1069.92 To include building insurance (correct as of April 19)
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.