An excellent ground floor apartment within this exclusive development in the heart of Ballyhackamore, designed for the over 55's, Sandown Manor is the ideal retirement location with all the luxury required for peace of mind. Set within approximately 4 acres, the development is surrounded by mature trees, extensive communal gardens, electric gates with remote access and generous communal parking. Comprising an open plan luxury kitchen with a range of built appliances and granite work tops open to a living area, the property further boasts a large luxury bathroom in white and one good sized bedroom including a range of built in wardrobes.
Additionally, this development offers the residents the use of an additional separate apartment that can be hired on a nightly basis for friends/family. An internal inspection is essential to fully appreciate all this apartment has to offer.
- Accommodation Comprises
- Front Door
- Entrance Hall
- Built-in wardrobes.
- Kitchen/Living 6.63m x 4.75m (21'9 x 15'7)
- Excellent range of high and low level units, granite worktops, 1 1/2 tub inset stainless steel sink unit, stainless steel double oven, integrated dishwasher and fridge/freezer, plumbing for washing machine. Large centre island with ceramic hob and stainless steel extractor fan. Recessed spotlights.
- Bedroom 1 2.79m x 2.59m (9'2 x 8'6)
- Range of built-in wardrobes, built in dressing table, with lighting. Recessed spotlights.
- White suite comprising panelled bath with hand shower over, vanity unit and low flush WC. Part tiled walls, fully tiled floor. Towel rail. Recessed spotlights.
- Accessed via electric gates, beautifully maintained landscaped gardens covering four acres surround the apartments and generous car parking area, offering walks and many patio areas with seating.