£100,000 for 17 Cromwell Court, Belfast, BT7 Property address). Anyone wishing to place an offer on this property should contact Ulster Property sales, Unit 33 Forestside, Belfast, BT8 6FX 02890641264 before exchange of contracts.
A bright and spacious ground floor city centre apartment that is conveniently situated close to Queens University and many of the cities shops, bars and restaurants. This property is of a fairly modern build that comprises of 3 bedrooms with two of them benefiting from built-in wardrobe space. The apartment also benefits from having an integrated kitchen that is open onto the living area, white bathroom suite and separate shower room, and a private balcony
Gas heating and PVC double glazing comes as standard and the development is also serviced with elevators to all levels and secure off street parking.
- Apartment Entrance
- Communal front door located on Cromwell road, opens onto secure communal hall which gives access to 2 further blocks and secure under ground car parking. These are accessible via staircase and lift.
- Communal grounds
- Exterior communal grounds which leads onto block 2 & 3.
- Open Plan Lounge 5.60m x 3.50m (18'4" x 11'6")
- Bright and Spacious open plan lounge with solid wooden floor and full length windows. Electric fire with surround. PVC patio doors open onto private balcony.
- Kitchen 2.60m x 3.50m (8'6" x 11'6")
- Fitted Kitchen units with Formica worktops. Integrated Stainless steel sink, dishwasher, electric oven and gas hobs. Part tiled walls.
- Bedroom 1 3.35m x 3.03m (11'0" x 9'11")
- Double Bedroom with built-in wardrobe space.
- Bedroom 2 2.38m x 3.03m (7'10" x 9'11")
- Built-in Wardrobe space
- Bedroom 3 3.20m x 2.40m (10'6" x 7'10")
- Bathroom 2.40m x 2.20m (7'10" x 7'3")
- Fitted Bathroom suite including w.c, pedestal hand basin and panelled bath. Part tiled walls.
- Separate Shower Suite 2.20m x 0.90m (7'3" x 2'11")
- Fitted Electric Shower suite with part tiled walls
- Views from Balcony
- Management Company
- This Management Company is McGuiness Fleck whose fees are £1050 per annum (Approx)
DISCLAIMER - *Please note that the services have not been and will not be tested*