An exceptionally well presented ground floor apartment located in a most convenient and highly regarded area off the Malone Road in South Belfast. The bright and spacious accommodation is very well proportioned and will appeal to a wide range of prospective purchases, including those downsizing or those seeking a base with easy access to the city centre, Queen's University and Belfast City Hospital. The apartment has been recently refurbished to a very high standard and comprises a spacious lounge with feature marble and granite fireplace, modern kitchen with breakfast bar, luxurious shower room, two double bedrooms and study / potential third bedroom. The apartment also benefits from excellent storage off hallway and study, hardwood double glazed windows, gas fired central heating and allocated car parking along with visitor parking. Viewing is highly recommended.
- THE ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- ON THE GROUND FLOOR
- Glass panelled door. Tiled porch. Excellent storage off hallway.
- LIVING ROOM 19'4 x 15'3 (5.89m x 4.65m)
- Solid wood floor, feature fireplace with gas fire, granite hearth & marble surround.
- LIVING ROOM
- KITCHEN 9'8 x 9'4 (2.95m x 2.84m)
- Contemporary range of high and low level units, integrated fridge / freezer, plumbed for washing machine, integrated oven, 4 ring hob and stainless steel extractor fan, part tiled walls, new gas fired boiler, breakfast bar, 1.5 stainless steel sink unit with drainer and mixer tap, ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM ONE 14'9 x 13'1 (4.50m x 3.99m)
- Solid wood floor.
- BEDROOM ONE
- BEDROOM TWO 11'9 x 10'2 (3.58m x 3.10m)
- Solid wood floor.
- SHOWER ROOM 9'4 x 7'2 (2.84m x 2.18m)
- Luxurious suite comprising large walk in shower, low flush W.C, wash hand basin, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- STUDY / POTENTIAL THIRD BEDROOM 12'5 x 6'9 (3.78m x 2.06m)
- Built in storage, solid wood floor.
- Allocated and visitor parking. Beautiful communal gardens.
- SERVICE CHARGE
Approx £827.00 per annum.
- Approx £1185.00 per annum.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.