Cromwell Court is an apartment development in a convenient location only a few minutes walk from Queens University, Botanic Avenue and Belfast City Centre. This particular apartment is a on the second floor (with lift access) and comprises two bedrooms, both with built in robes, modern fitted kitchen open to living/dining area with balcony providing views over Belfast and white bathroom suite with a separate shower cubicle. The property also benefits from a gas heating system and double glazing. Each apartment has access to under apartment parking facility accessed via McClure Street.
- Second floor Apartment
- From ground floor, communal entrance door to communal hallway with individual mail boxes. Stairs and lift to Main front door of apartment.
- Built in storage. Additional double storage area housing a gas boiler.
- Kitchen/Living area 20'10" x 10'10" (6.35m x 3.30m)
- Kitchen with range of high and low level built in units. Gas hob and under oven. Integrated fridge/freezer, washing machine. Part tiled walls. Oak flooring to Living area. uPVC doors to balcony with superb views over Belfast.
- Lounge image
- View image
- Bedroom one 11'6" X 10'4" (3.51m X 3.15m)
- Built in robes.
- Bedroom Two 10'3" x 6'8" (3.12m x 2.03m)
- Double built in storage.
- Bathroom suite
- White suite panelled bath with mixer taps and hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin. Part tiled walls.
- Separate fully tiled shower cubicle.
- Under apartment parking accessed via McClure Street.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.