This excellent duplex apartment located in the popular Kings Court development just off the Upper Lisburn Road has been extended and finished to an exceptional standard. The accommodation, on two floors, comprises spacious living room open plan to dining area, contemporary fitted kitchen with range of integrated appliances, three bedrooms (master with en-suite bathroom) walk in wardrobe and shower room. Additional benefits include the installation of gas fired central heating, PVC double glazing windows and allocated car parking. Close to the many amenities of the Lisburn Road along with excellent transport links, this apartment will appeal to a range of buyers including those wishing to downsize or indeed the first time buyer. Viewing is highly recommended to appreciated the true quality of this stunning apartment.
- THE ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- ON THE GROUND FLOOR
- Own door access. Stairs to:
- FIRST FLOOR
- RECEPTION HALL
- LIVING ROOM 17'1 x 15'4 (5.21m x 4.67m)
- Feature electric fire with wood surround and granite inset & hearth.
- OPEN PLAN
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN 10'9 x 9'0 (3.28m x 2.74m)
- Excellent range of high and low level gloss units, integrated appliances to include oven / grill, 4 ring electric hob, stainless steel extractor fan, integrated fridge / freezer, quartz work surfaces, integrated bins, integrated dishwasher, gas boiler, ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM TWO 13'5 x 9'3 (4.09m x 2.82m)
- Built in slide robes.
- BEDROOM THREE 13'0 x 8'8 (3.96m x 2.64m)
- Built in storage.
- SHOWER ROOM
- Contemporary shower room comprising low flush W.C, pedestal wash hand basin, enclosed shower, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- SECOND FLOOR
- MASTER BEDROOM 21'5 x 17'6 (6.53m x 5.33m)
- Velux windows, recessed spotlighting. Walk in dressing room with fitted storage. Storage into eves.
- MASTER BEDROOM
- ENSUITE BATHROOM
- Contemporary white suite comprising low flush W.C, wash hand basin with vanity unit, enclosed shower, free standing bath, chrome towel radiator, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, velux window.
- Approx £953.50 per annum.
- SERVICE CHARGE
- £60.00 per quarter.