Situated within this contemporary, loft style development this is a superb, spacious first floor apartment, located in an enviable city centre location. With an open plan feel, the bright and spacious living room opens to the kitchen giving a generous space, ideal for entertaining. There are two bedrooms, bathroom suite and storage room which could be utilised as a study. The unusually high ceilings give the property character and a fabulous feeling of space throughout, allowing for additional mezzanine space in both the living room and main bedroom. Outside, the apartments are accessed via electric gates and apt 107 comes with an allocated car parking space. Gas fired central heating and PVC double glazed windows are both in place. Early viewing is advised.
- THE ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- ON THE FIRST FLOOR
- APARTMENT 107
- Hardwood front door.
- RECEPTION HALL
- Solid wood floor. Storage off hallway.
- LIVING ROOM 20'1 x 17'3 (6.12m x 5.26m)
- Mezzanine storage. Solid wood floor.
- OPEN PLAN
- Range of high and low level units, integrated fridge/ freezer, integrated oven, 4 ring electric hob and stainless steel extractor fan, stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher.
- BEDROOM ONE 13'2 x 9'5 (4.01m x 2.87m)
- Mezzanine storage.
- BEDROOM ONE
- BEDROOM TWO 10'5 x 8'2 (3.18m x 2.49m)
- Laminate wood floor.
- STORAGE ROOM / STUDY 9'7 x 5'6 (2.92m x 1.68m)
- Solid wood floor.
- Pedestal wash hand basin, low flush W.C, panel bath with electric shower over, part tiled walls.
- Gated development with allocated car parking space.
- SERVICE CHARGE
- MB Wilson
Approx £1044.00 per annum.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.