We are delighted to present an excellent second floor apartment within this ever popular development on Templemore Avenue.
The property is within walking distance to Connswater Shopping Centre and Belfast City Centre and comprises spacious lounge/dining room with opening door onto its own private balcony area open to modern fitted kitchen, two double bedrooms and white shower room.
With the added bonus of ground floor "under building" car parking, this property is ideal for the first time buyer with low outgoings or an investor looking for a rental income.
Convenient to shops and main motorway network and well presented throughout we would recommend a viewing as early as possible to avoid disappointment.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Main Entrance Hall
- Front door. Intercom to apartment. Stairs to second floor.
- Entrance Hall
- Front door
- Lounge 17'10 x 12'4 into bay (5.44m x 3.76m into bay)
- PVC door out to balcony area. Open plan to kitchen.
- Kitchen 8'9 x 6'0 (2.67m x 1.83m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, gas ring hob, stainless steel hob, gas boiler, partly tiled walls.
- Bedroom 1 13'5 x 9'9 (4.09m x 2.97m)
- Built in robes
- Bedroom 2 10'0 x 9'9 (3.05m x 2.97m)
- Built in robes
- Shower Room
- Corner shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c., partly tiled walls.
- Outside ground space, electric gate to car parking space underneath the building.
- Additional Information
- Management Fee £800 per annum (approx)
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.