If ever there was a home which deserved to be viewed so as to be fully appreciated this is it!
Exuding vast potential and boasting an enviable outlook into Belfast Lough, not to mention enjoying a prestigious Bangor address this charming ground floor apartment is sure to appeal to a wide spectrum of even the most discerning purchasers.
Upon inspection viewers will immediately appreciate the generously proportioned lounge with its delightful sea views and open plan off the lounge is the well appointed kitchen with its practical breakfast bar and integrated oven and hob. Adjacent to the inner hall is a useful cloakroom/ store and special mention must be made of the bedroom from where perhaps the most striking sea views can be enjoyed. The soft coloured 3 piece bathroom suite benefits from a shower above the bath and tiled flooring. Outside to the front this fine apartment has an allocated off street car parking space and viewers will further be enticed by the fact there is a communal garden area to the rear of the complex.
Convenient to all the town centre amenities and of course the shoreline for those who enjoy coastal walks we feel sure that perusal of this alluring home will result in an instant attraction.
- Entrance door.
- LOUNGE 14'4" max x 11'4"max (4.37m max x 3.45m)
- Wooden laminate flooring. Dimmer switch. 2 Economy 7 electric wall heaters. White uPVC double glazed sliding door and complimentary side window. Excellent sea views. Open plan to ....
- KITCHEN 10'0" max x 8'4" max (3.05m max x 2.54m max)
- High and low level units. Roll edge work surfaces. Open display shelves. 1¼ bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine. Extractor fan. Integrated 4 ring hob and oven. Breakfast bar. Wooden laminate flooring.
- INNER HALL
- Economy 7 electric wall heater.
- Light point and shelving.
- BEDROOM 1 11'4" x 10'8" (3.45m x 3.25m)
- White uPVC double glazed windows. Excellent sea views. Electric wall heater.
- Soft coloured suite comprising: Low flush W.C. Pedestal wash hand basin. Panelled bath. Mira Excel shower over bath. Shower screen. Tiled walls. Ceiling downlights. Wall mounted mirrored cabinet. Electric wall heater. Extractor fan.
- 1 Allocated Car park space. Communal rear garden area.
- PLEASE NOTE
- Management Charge: Approximately £120.00 per month as at 14/10/2020
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.