Luxuriously Appointed Ground Floor Apartment Set Within This Most Admired And Mature Development.
A magnificent ground floor apartment, beautifully presented and maintained to the highest possible standard. The richly appointed interior comprises 2 bedrooms, spacious through lounge with patio doors to garden, newly installed modern fitted kitchen incorporating built-under oven and hob, integrated washing machine and fully tiled bathroom in white suite. The dwelling further offers uPvc double glazed windows, gas fired central heating, excellent storage space and wood laminate, porcelain and ceramic floor coverings. A secluded patio area to front and detached garage to rear combines with the most convenient location and a magnificent setting to make this an opportunity not to be missed.
- Communal Entrance Hall
- Intercom Entry.
- Entrance Hall
- Wood laminate floor, panelled radiator,
- Walk-in Cloakroom 2.14 x 3.8 (7'0" x 12'6")
- Lounge 5.95 x 3.62 (19'6" x 11'11")
- Wood laminate floor, attractive fireplace, picture window, double glazed sliding patio doors, 2 double panelled radiators.
- Additional Lounge Shot
- Kitchen 3.11 x 2.30 (10'2" x 7'7")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, formica worktops, built-under oven and hob, stainless steel canopy extractor fan, integrated washing machine, tall larder, fridge/freezer space, partly tiled walls, pvc ceiling, concealed gas boiler, panelled radiator.
- Additional Kitchen Shot
- White suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c, fully tiled walls, chrome radiator, ceramic tiled floor.
- Bedroom 2.61 x 4.60 (8'7" x 15'1")
- Double panelled radiator, built-in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 3.03 x 4.45 (9'11" x 14'7")
- Panelled radiator.
- Garage 6.10 x 3.05 (20'0" x 10'0")
- Up and over door.
- Outside 2.61 x 4.60 (8'7" x 15'1")
- Communal gardens in lawn, shrubs and flowerbeds, private patio garden to front, communal tarmac driveway.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.