Magnificent Purpose Built 3 Bedroom Ground Floor Apartment Set Within This Highly Regarded Residential Location.
A generously propositioned ground floor apartment, one of only four situated within this most popular and sought after residential location. The spacious interior comprises 3 bedrooms, superb lounge, feature dining hall, excellent fitted kitchen with built-under oven and hob and classic white bathroom with separate wc. The dwelling further offers intercom entry, gas central heating, upvc double glazed windows, wood strip and ceramic floor coverings and has been maintained to an excellent standard throughout. Ample carparking with designated parking combines with mature communal gardens and the most convenient location to make this a truly unique opportunity to those seeking to downsize without having to compromise.
- Communal Entrance Hall
- Entrance Dining Hall
- Panelled radiator, wood strip floor.
- Lounge 3.77 x 4.65 (12'4" x 15'3")
- Attractive Hardwood Fireplace, tiled inset, panelled radiator.
- Kitchen 2.45 x 3.31 (8'0" x 10'10")
- Bowl and a half stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, formica worktops, built-in under oven and gas hob, stainless steel canopy extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, plumbed for dishwasher, under fridge space, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 2.57 x 3.38 (8'5" x 11'1")
- Wood strip floor, panelled radiator, built-in robe.
- Bedroom 3.43 x 3.05 (11'3" x 10'0")
- Panelled radiator, built-in robe.
- Bedroom 3.30 x 4.13 (10'10" x 13'7")
- Built-in storage, concealed gas boiler.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, shower screen, telephone hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled walls, panelled radiator.
- Separate WC
- White suite comprising low flush wc, half tiled walls.
- Mature communal gardens to front and rear in lawn, shrubs and flowerbed, designated carparking space, visitor carparking, stones.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.