A beautifully presented duplex apartment offering three bedrooms in the heart of Ballyhackamore close to the vast array of restaurants, shops and bus routes. Boasting luxury fittings throughout, this apartment was part of a major redevelopment offering brand new shop fronts with luxury duplex apartments above only three years ago.
The communal entrance is shared with only one other apartment and takes you to the first floor entrance where the lounge dining room opens to a luxury kitchen with attractive tiling and integrated appliances. Furthermore, the first floor includes one of three bedrooms, an exceptionally generous double bedroom and excellent white bathroom suite with shower over bath and attractive tiling. The second floor offers a further two bedrooms, one of which is a superb master bedroom with luxury master ensuite.
Other benefits include gas fired central heating, upvc double glazed windows, recessed spotlighting, intercom system and superb views across East Belfast and beyond. View now to avoid disappointment!
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Communal Entrance Hall
- Staircase to 1st floor.
- Entrance Hall
- Recessed spotlights, built in cupboard.
- Lounge/Dining 20'4 x 15'8 (6.20m x 4.78m)
- Open to:
- Range of high and low level units with black work surfaces, inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, built in under oven, ceramic hob, stainless steel extractor hood, integrated fridge freezer, integrated washer dryer, partly tiled wall, ceramic tiled floor.
- Bedroom 2 15'5 x 8'6 (4.70m x 2.59m)
- Modern white suite comprising of panelled bath with tiled splashback and curved shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, low flush wc, ceramic tiled floor, recessed spotlights, extractor fan.
- First Floor
- Generous built in cupboard with gas fired boiler.
- Bedroom 1 20'6 x 11'9 (6.25m x 3.58m)
- Recessed spotlights.
- Ensuite Shower Room
- Modern white suite comprising of shower cubicle with built in shower, tiled splash back, and folding shower door, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, low flush wc, ceramic tiled floor, recessed spotlights, extractor fan.
- Bedroom 3 9'8 x 6'7 (2.95m x 2.01m)
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.