Dream House With Spectacular Rural Panoramic Views!!
April Cottage has been modernised by the current owners to an extremely high specification and finish. With thought being put into every room, the result is a modern, luxurious, spacious property with an exclusive feel throughout.
Ideally located close to Newtownards town centre but still having a rural feel, this house will appeal to many. Newtownards is a well known market town with a multitude of local amenities and schools, including the highly acclaimed Regent House Grammar School within close proximity.
April Cottage is also perfectly placed to be within 5 miles of Bangor and within minutes of the main arterial routes to Belfast which is only around 11 miles away.
This lovely home is set on the centre of a large site, benefitting from gardens to front, sides and rear and has had an extensive landscaping and lighting scheme which adds to the overall high end feel of the site.
As you enter the home, the attention to detail is evident, from the feature wooden cladding to the tiled flooring through to the unique, double sliding doors connecting family areas to formal living.
The kitchen has a fantastic range of high and low level units with multiple built in appliances, breakfast bar area and a separate utility room through to wc. The open plan kitchen/dining /living room has a cosy inglenook style fireplace with multi fuel stove and opens to the formal living area with double doors to the outside areas.
The first floor has 4 double bedrooms, all with stunning rural views and the master has a dressing room and modern shower ensuite. The family bathroom is a good size and has a large walk in shower and bath and a wall mounted chrome radiator.
The outside areas are finished to a high standard with paved areas, paviour walkways, two storage rooms, lighting scheme, stoned seating area but most impressive are the panoramic views over the surrounding countryside to Helens Tower, Newtownards and Strangford Lough.
April Cottage has been sympathetically renovated and modernised in keeping with its lovely name, while enjoying all the modern aspects that potential purchasers would expect and viewing is highly recommended.
- Accommodation Comprises
- Entrance Porch 10'0 x 6'1 (3.05m x 1.85m)
- Feature tiled floor, wooden cladding, glazed door to hall.
- Cloakroom 3'1 x 3'1 (0.94m x 0.94m)
- Feature tiled floor, access to roofspace area.
- Tiled floor.
- Kitchen/Dining/Living Room 30'1 x 20'1 (9.17m x 6.12m)
- Luxury range of high and low level units including bank of floor to ceiling units housing 'Bosch' built in oven and microwave and fridge freezer, quartz work surfaces with matching upstands, one and a quarter stainless steel 'Blanco' sink with mixer taps and built in drainer, built in 'Hotpoint' dishwasher, breakfast bar area with built in 'AEG' induction hob, USB points, storage under stairs, open to utility room, Downdraft extractor unit and space for bar stools, tiled floor, recessed spot lighting, dining/living area with inglenook style fireplace and multi fuel stove, comprehensive range of electrical points throughout, tv cabling, double doors to garden, feature sliding wooden doors to formal living area,
- Utility Room 10'0 x 6'1 (3.05m x 1.85m)
- Luxury range of high and low level units, laminate work surfaces, plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, one and a quarter stainless steel sink with mixer taps, tiled floor, recessed spot lighting, USB points, access to garden, views over countryside.
- Downstairs WC 6'1 x 3'1 (1.85m x 0.94m)
- Modern white suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps and tiled splashback, extractor fan.
- Formal Lounge 18'0 x 16'0 (5.49m x 4.88m)
- Recessed spot lighting, double doors to patio area, USB points.
- First Floor
- Recessed spots, picture window with stunning rural views, access to roofspace.
- Master Suite 17'1 x 16'1 (5.21m x 4.90m)
- Recessed spot lighting, dual aspect rural views, electrical sockets with USB points.
- Ensuite 8'0 x 8'0 (2.44m x 2.44m)
- Modern white suite comprising wall hung toilet, vanity unit with sink and mixer taps and tiled splashback, tiled corner shower cubicle with overhead shower attachment, waterfall shower head and glazed doors, part tiled walls, fully tiled floor, feature light mirror, mood lighting, recessed spots and extractor fan.
- Dressing Room 8'0 x 6'0 (2.44m x 1.83m)
- Bedroom 2 14'1 x 8'1 (4.29m x 2.46m)
- Double room with rural views, electrical sockets with USB points, recessed spot lighting.
- Bedroom 3 14'1 x 8'1 (4.29m x 2.46m)
- Double room with rural views, electrical sockets with USB points, recessed spotlighting
- Bedroom 4 14' x 7'11 (4.27m x 2.41m)
- Double room with rural views, electrical sockets with USB points, recessed spotlighting.
- Bathroom 7'1 x 7'1 (2.16m x 2.16m)
- Modern white suite comprising low flush wc, vanity unit with sink and mixer taps, large walk in shower cubicle with over head shower attachment and waterfall shower head, panelled bath with mixer taps, chrome extractor fan, wall mounted chrome radiator, part tiled walls, fully tiled floor, recessed spot lighting.
- Double gates to sweeping tarmac driveway with parking for multiple cars, areas in lawn, landscaped bedding areas with planting scheme, mature trees, rural views, raised bedding areas with sleeper wood border, paviour walkway with bedding areas leading to pergola, two integral storage rooms, one housing oil fired boiler, enclosed fenced area with oil storage tank and refuse storage section, stoned seating area with panel border, lighting scheme and outside tap.
- Alarm system, zoned heating, pressurised hot water system - Grant Euroflame 90 kilowatt boiler, tarmac driveway, composite front door with five point locking system, comprehensive range of electrical sockets - first floor with USB points, quality flooring and tiling throughout.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.