Realise your independence at a budget cost through the purchase of this delightful 2nd floor apartment that combines a welcoming level of comfort and a huge dollop of convenience. The overall presentation is to a comfy level throughout and should well suit the needs and likes of a wide range of first time buyers and the area is right on the doorstep of a varied array of town centre amenities, including a short stroll to train and bus services to and from Belfast, for those on a daily commute.
Not often to you get a good standard of primary purchase level property at such an affordable price, so a quick reaction to that you're reading might well be a prudent move to securing your slice of home ownership contentment.
- FIRST FLOOR APARTMENT
- Entrance door into ....
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Laminated wood floor. Built-in storage cupboard.
- LOUNGE / DINING AREA 15'4" x 13'7" (4.67m x 4.14m)
- TV point. Telephone point. Laminated wood floor.
- KITCHEN 11'2" x 9'8" (3.40m x 2.95m)
- Range of walnut high and low level cupboards and drawers with roll edge work surfaces. Built-in stainless steel 4 ring hob and Baumatic oven under. Stainless steel extractor canopy with integrated fan and light. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine. Part tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM 11'4" x 11'1" at widest pts (3.45m x 3.38m at widest pts)
- White suite comprising: Panelled bath with mixer taps and Thermostatic shower over. Pedestal wash hand basin. W.C. Built-in extractor fan.
- Under ground secure car parking via remote control.
- Management Free
- Approximately £600.00 per annum.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.