Located in the Cherryvalley area, Belfast, this beautifully presented first floor apartment offers private, modern living within walking distance to local amenities and within easy commuting distance to Belfast City Centre. The apartment boasts one large, bright and spacious reception room, a modern fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances and feature centre island, two double bedrooms, gas fired heating and double glazed windows. Private parking and well maintained, communal gardens add to the list of reasons to view this apartment.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Hard wood front door.
- Living / Dining Area 20'0 x 12'3 (6.10m x 3.73m)
- Strip flooring.
- Kitchen 11'9 x 10'5 (3.58m x 3.18m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, oven, four ring ceramic hob, integrated washing machine, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge freezer, centre island unit with breakfast bar and fully tiled flooring.
- Bedroom 1 13'5 x 12'2 (4.09m x 3.71m)
- Bedroom 2 10'8 x 10'2 (3.25m x 3.10m)
- Built in wardrobes and laminate strip wood flooring.
- White suite comprising panelled bath with telephone handle shower, vanity unit, low flush wc, separate shower cubicle, towel rail and tiled effect panelled walls.
- Access via 'Slingsby' type ladder, gas fired boiler and partly floored.
- Parking space to front plus visitors spaces.
Paved communal area to rear.
Management charges - £30/month, rates £765/year ( approx)
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.