This 18th Century Gentleman's Residence is Grade B1 listed and is situated on a spacious private site of approx 1 acre with a most useful range of outbuildings. The beautifully proportioned accommodation is both spacious and gracious with many outstanding individual features. There are 6 bedrooms (master bedroom with ensuite) and 4 reception rooms in the main body of the home with former servants quarters also providing additional accommodation. The deluxe kitchen and dining area (22'3 x 16'6) has an excellent range of fitted units and granite worktops and Island unit. There is oil fired central heating. The gardens which surround the property are mature and private and provide a most appropriate setting for this excellent family home.
- Entrance Hall
- Original Parquet flooring. Cornicing and ceiling rose.
- Drawing Room 20'7 x 16'6 (6.27m x 5.03m)
- Original Parquet flooring. Cornicing and ceiling rose. Picture rail. Marble fireplace with decorative inset.
- Morning Room 21'6 x 16'6 (6.55m x 5.03m)
- Original Parquet flooring. Cornicing and ceiling rose. Picture rail.
- Library 16'6 x 16'0 (5.03m x 4.88m)
- Original Parquet flooring. Cornicing.
- Kitchen/Dining area 22'03 x 16'6 (6.78m x 5.03m)
- High and low level units with granite worktop, Belfast sink. Recess for American style fridge freezer, Integrated dishwasher. Recess for rangemaster. Original Parquet flooring. Island unit with sink. Wood burning stove on slate hearth with beam over. Cornicing. Through to dining area with solid wooden flooring and access to gardens.
- Bathroom 16'6 x 9'0 (5.03m x 2.74m)
- White claw and foot bath with telephone hand shower, low flush w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, part panelled walls. Tiled flooring.
- Wash room 16'0 x 12'0 (4.88m x 3.66m)
- Tiled floor.
- Games Room 16'0 x 15'0 (4.88m x 4.57m)
- High and low level units. Back door.
- First Floor
- Master Bedroom 15'11 x 13'01 (4.85m x 3.99m)
- Cornicing. Ensuite with claw and foot bath with telephone hand shower over, low flush w.c., and pedestal wash hand basin. Corner shower cubicle with electric shower. Cornicing.
- Bedroom Two 15'01 x 8'11 (4.60m x 2.72m)
- Part panelled walls.
- Bedroom Three 15'01 x 11'04 (4.60m x 3.45m)
- Bathroom 15'11 x 7'02 (4.85m x 2.18m)
- Walk in shower cubicle with electric shower, Vanity wash hand basin,
- Bedroom Four 15'11 x 13'00 (4.85m x 3.96m)
- Bedroom Five 15'11 x 15'0 (4.85m x 4.57m)
- Fireplace with electric fire. Cornicing.
- Bedroom Six 15'09 x 6'09 (4.80m x 2.06m)
- Cloakroom 5'06 x 4'04 (1.68m x 1.32m)
- Low flush w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, Part tiled walls.
- Bathroom 11'01 x 5'06 (3.38m x 1.68m)
- Walk in shower cubicle with electric shower, vanity wash hand basin.
- Bedroom Seven 12'06 x 10'06 (3.81m x 3.20m)
- Wooden flooring
- Kitchen area 17'07 x 14'00 (5.36m x 4.27m)
- High and low level units.
- Outbuilding 1 37' x 9' (11.28m x 2.74m)
- Having been the coach house, grooms quarters and stabling, this building more recently has been used as a yoga studio and offer enormous opportunity for any usage.
- Outbuilding 2 28' x 8' (8.53m x 2.44m)
- Special features
- Some special features with home include
Antique Marble Fireplaces
Wood Block flooring
Unique Cornicing and ceiling roses
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.