We are delighted to offer for sale this spacious detached bungalow which is located in a very popular residential area just of the Shore road which is within walking distance to Whiteabbey village and Hazelbank park over looking the shore front.
The accommodation comprises entrance hall, Large lounge with archway to a raised dining room, separate family room and a white high gloss fitted kitchen / diner and utility room. There are also 5 bedrooms 2 with ensuite and a separate bathroom with white suite. Upstairs there is a huge games room / gym / entertaining area with double glazed sliding patio doors to a balcony offering views towards Belfast Lough and access to a playroom / storage room suitable for various uses. Other benefits include gas heating and majority of the windows are pvc double glazed. Outside there is a driveway sweeping down to the side / rear of the property with integral double garage.
Viewing is a must to appreciate this home !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Pvc double glazed front door, radiator, storage cupboard.
- LOUNGE 20'3'' X 19'7'' AT WIDEST (6.17m X 5.97m AT WIDEST)
- Attractive stone fireplace, tiled hearth, radiator, archway to raised dining room.
- DINING ROOM 11'1'' X 10'7'' (3.38m X 3.23m)
- FAMILY ROOM 11'4'' X 9'8'' (3.45m X 2.95m)
- KITCHEN / DINER 17'7'' X 12'8'' (5.36m X 3.86m)
- Range of high gloss high and low level units, formica worktop, basin and a half stainless steel sink unit, built in stainless steel oven, stainless steel gas hob, stainless steel splashback, stainless steel extractor fan, fridge / freezer space, plumbed for dishwasher, partly tiled walls, tiled floor, radiator.
- UTILITY ROOM
- Stainless steel single drainer sink unit, fridge / freezer space, gas boiler, plumbed for washing machine, tiled floor , access to rear.
- BEDROOM 1 12'8'' X 12'4'' (3.86m X 3.76m)
- Built in wardrobes.
- Shower cubicle, Aqualisa shower, wash hand basin with storage cupboard, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, tiled floor.
- BEDROOM 2 12'8'' X 9'9'' (3.86m X 2.97m)
- BEDROOM 3 11'4'' X 11'0'' (3.45m X 3.35m)
- Radiator, built in wardrobes and dressing table.
- White suite comprising wood panelled bath, shower attachment, pedestalw wash hand basin, low flush wc, separate shower cubicle, electric shower, partly tiled walls, tiled floor, radiator.
- REAR HALL
- Fixed staircase to first floor and access to garage.
- BEDROOM 4 12'8'' X 9'9'' (3.86m X 2.97m)
- Radiator, wash hand basin.
- BEDROOM 4 ENSUITE
- Chrome corner shower cubicle, Aqualisa shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, partly tiled walls, tiled floor, chrome heated towel rail, radiator.
- BEDROOM 5 11'4'' X 9'9'' (3.45m X 2.97m)
- Radiator, access to rear.
- FIRST FLOOR
- GAMES ROOM / ENTERTAINING 28'2'' X 25'4'' AT WIDEST (8.59m X 7.72m AT WIDEST)
- Built in corner seating, bar area, 3 x radiators, double glazed sliding patio door to balcony offering views towards Belfast Lough.
- PLAYROOM / STORAGE 42'0'' X 12'9'' AT WIDEST (12.80m X 3.89m AT WIDEST)
- Light & power.
Under eaves storage, 2 velux windows.
- Tarnac driveway leading down to property and sweeping around to the side with access to a double integral garage (25'5'' x 21'9'' at widest) remote contral up and over door, light and power.
Garden to front in lawn either side of driveway.
Garden to side.
Large concrete area to side offering superb parking and turning space.
Concrete and tarmac area to rear.
- 2D FLOOR PLANS
- 3D FLOOR PLANS
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.