A spacious ground floor apartment, enclosed rear yard and communal parking in Maine Park, an established and highly sought after residential area off the Sand Road, Galgorm.
Ideally located within walking distance of the the shops in the village and a short drive into Ballymena, Ahoghill or Cullybackey.
This well proportioned apartment has two double bedrooms, spacious lounge, modern kitchen and bathroom and is a perfect first step on the property ladder.
Will appeal to first time buyers, young couples, downsizers, retired couples or investors.
- Property description
- Accommodation all on ground floor comprising porch, lounge, kitchen, bathroom, hallway and two double bedrooms. The apartment is in good decorative order and benefits from gas central heating and UPVC double glazing. Modern bathroom, oak kitchen and oak internal doors. Enclosed rear yard, communal gardens and plenty of communal parking.
- Composite front door, built in storage cupboard and tiled floor.
- Lounge 4.55m x 3.8m (14'11" x 12'6")
- Bright and spacious living room with laminate strip wood flooring and TV point.
- Kitchen 3.35m x 2.4m (11'0" x 7'10")
- Good range of floor and eye level oak kitchen units in a shaker style. Single bowl stainless steel sink, drainer and mixer tap. Integrated electric hob and oven with stainless steel extractor hood. Space for fridge / freezer and plumbed for washing machine. Vertical radiator, tiled floor and splashback. Composite rear door.
- Bathroom 2.4m x 1.95m (7'10" x 6'5")
- Modern bathroom with low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and panel bath with shower screen and electric shower over the bath. Heated towel rail, tiled floor and part tiled walls.
- Bedroom 1 3.8m x 2.8m (12'6" x 9'2")
- Double bedroom with built in wardrobe. Laminate strip wood flooring.
- Bedroom 2 3.4m x 2.5m (11'2" x 8'2")
- Double bedroom with laminate strip wood flooring.
- Enclosed concrete rear yard. Weatherproof closet housing tumble dryer.
- Communal gardens to front and lots of communal parking. Close to open green area and walk to local shops.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.