This charming, semi detached home is situated on a large corner site with gardens to front, side and rear and is located within walking distance to Donaghadee town centre and close to all local amenities.
Internally, there is a large living room with open fire, dining room/bedroom, bathroom, kitchen leading to covered porch and a further two bedrooms on the first floor, one with built in storage and one with walk in wardrobe.
In need of modernisation, this house represents a great opportunity for a project to create a fantastic family home and early viewing is highly recommended.
- Entrance Hall
- Under stair storage.
- Living Room 24'10 x 11'0 (7.57m x 3.35m)
- Feature open fireplace with tiled hearth and surround with wooden mantle, hatch to kitchen.
- Dining Room 10'1 x 9'10 (3.07m x 3.00m)
- Overlooking front garden.
- Kitchen 10'0 x 9'10 (3.05m x 3.00m)
- Range of high and low level units, built in double oven, space for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, door to rear covered porch, fully tiled walls, vinyl flooring.
- Covered Porch 16'10 x 8'10 (5.13m x 2.69m)
- Overlooking rear garden, power and light.
- Bathroom 6'10 x 6'10 (2.08m x 2.08m)
- Coloured suite comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with telephone hand shower set, built in storage, fully tiled walls.
- First Floor
- Access to roofspace, built in storage.
- Bedroom 1 13' x 8'10 (3.96m x 2.69m)
- Built in storage.
- Bedroom 2 9'10 x 8'0 (3.00m x 2.44m)
- Walk in wardrobe 7'10 x 5'10.
- Front: Fully enclosed tarmac driveway with parking for multiple cars, two areas in lawn.
Rear: Area in lawn, detached garage, oil storage tank, mature shrubs, outside lights, outside tap.
- Detached Garage
- Power and light.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.