An end terrace within the popular Sydenham area boasting a former site offering garden to front, side and rear, including decking area and enclosed yard.
The accommodation offers lounge open to dining room with wood laminate flooring, kitchen with range of units, built-in oven, partly tiled walls and wood laminate flooring. On the first floor there is two well proportioned bedrooms and white bathroom suite with electric shower and built-in shower over bath, fully tiled walls and tile effect laminate flooring. Further benefits include gas fired central heating and upvc double glazed windows.
Ideal family accommodation in a convenient location to Belmont Road and the many local cafes and shops. This is a great opportunity to buy at an affordable price and still benefit from a corner site and additional outside space. View now to avoid disappointment.
- Accommodation Comprises
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge 11'0 x 10'8 (3.35m x 3.25m)
- Wood laminate floor, mock fireplace, open to:
- Dining Room 13'7 x 9'1 (4.14m x 2.77m)
- Wood laminate floor.
- Kitchen 13'2 x 4'7 (4.01m x 1.40m)
- Range of high and low level units, wood laminate work surface, inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, built in under oven, ceramic hob, extractor fan, housing for fridge freezer, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 11'1 x 10'7 (3.38m x 3.23m)
- Gas fired boiler.
- Bedroom 2 9'3 x 6'8 (2.82m x 2.03m)
- White suite comprising of panelled bath with electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, PVC panelled ceiling, tile effect laminate floor, chrome feature radiator.
- Front and side garden laid in lawn, stone area and shrubs, leading to decking area to side. Enclosed rear yard.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.