We are delighted to offer for sale this spacious second floor apartment which is located in a very popular development just off the Antrim Road offering superb views toward Belfast lough.
Inside the accommodation comprises; entrance hall, large lounge open to a fitted kitchen built in oven & hob and access to a balcony with superb views over Belfast Lough.
There are also two bedrooms, master with ensuite and a separate bathroom with white suite.
Other benefits include pvc double glazing, gas heating and a lift to all floors.
Outside there is communal parking to front.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Two storage cupboards, radiator.
- LOUNGE 23'7'' X 12'1'' (7.19m X 3.68m)
- Two radiators, pvc double glazed door to balcony, superb views towards Belfast Lough, open to kitchen
- Tiled floor, superb views towards Belfast Lough.
- Range of marble high and low level units, formica worktop, basin and a half stainless steel sink unit, built in stainless steel under oven, stainless steel gas hob, stainless steel extractor fan, integrated fridge / freezer, dishwasher and washing machine, partly tiled walls, tiled floor.
- BEDROOM 1 19'6'' X 11'3'' (5.94m X 3.43m)
- Radiator, pvc double glazed door to balcony, superb views towards Belfast Lough
- Fully tiled shower cubicle, thermostatic shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, tiled floor, radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 14'4'' X 9'7'' AT WIDEST (4.37m X 2.92m AT WIDEST)
- Superb views towards Belfast Lough.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, shower attachment, screen, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, partly tiled walls, tiled floor, radiator.
- The lease is for a term of 7,000 years from 26 September 2008
Yearly ground rent of £0.05 (if demanded).
There are 6,989 years left to run on the lease.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.