This unique, three bedroom property is situated on the popular Victoria Avenue in Newtownards. Renowned for its period properties, great location and within walking distance to Newtownards Town Centre, this home will appeal to many. The accommodation comprises living room open to dining area, good sized kitchen, three double bedrooms and a large family bathroom. There is an enclosed side and rear garden, made up of a paved area and an area in lawn with mature trees. This home will appeal to young families and people wishing to downsize so early viewing is highly recommended.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Living Room 13'22 x 12'3 (4.52m x 3.73m)
- Wood laminate flooring, mock feature fireplace.
- Dining Area 12'69 x 6'29 (5.41m x 2.57m)
- Wood laminate flooring.
- Kitchen 13' x 8'33 (3.96m x 3.28m)
- Range of high and low level units with laminate work surface, space for fridge freezer, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, space for double oven, built in extractor fan, space for dishwasher and washing machine, feature wine rack and plate rack, ceramic tiled floor and recessed spotlighting.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 11'6 x 10'52 (3.51m x 4.37m)
- Door and staircase to bedroom three.
- Bedroom 2 13'15 x 7'06 (4.34m x 2.29m)
- Overlooking rear garden.
- White suite comprising panelled bath with telephone hand shower and mixer taps, separate corner shower cubicle with Triton electric power shower and glazed doors, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, hotpress with storage and vinyl flooring.
- Second Floor
- Bedroom 3 13'15 x 7'06 (4.34m x 2.29m)
- Under eave storage.
- Fully enclosed rear garden with paved area, BBQ area and steps to area in lawn with mature trees and shrubs. Boiler house with oil fired boiler and oil storage tank.