An attractive terrace property in the popular Nevis Avenue with deceptively bright spacious open plan accommodation. Comprising of a generous open plan lounge dining room with attractive semi solid wood flooring and staircase with feature glass, modern fitted kitchen with wood block worktops, built-in oven with gas hob, breakfast bar and ceramic tile flooring. The first floor includes two good size bedrooms, one with a range of built-in robes, luxury bathroom suite featuring corner bath with jets and walk-in shower cubicle, fully tiled walls and flooring.
Furthermore, steps to floored and sheeted roofspace with wood laminate flooring and velux window. Gas fired central heating and double glazed windows in a hardwood frame. Ideal first time buyer home close to many of the attractive amenities on offer in both Ballyhackamore and Belmont areas and the convenient Glider bus service into Belfast City centre. View now to avoid disappointment.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Enclosed Entrance Porch
- Semi solid wood panel floor, feature glass block.
- Open Plan Lounge/Dining Room 23'3 x 12'9 Into The Bay (7.09m x 3.89m Into The Bay)
- Semi solid wood panel floor, staircase with feature glass.
- Kitchen 16'7 x 6'3 (5.05m x 1.91m)
- Modern range of high and low level units, wood block work surface, inset stainless steel drainer and sink unit with mixer tap, built in under oven, gas hob, plumbed washing machine and dishwasher, space for fridge freezer, breakfast bar, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, recessed spotlights, gas fired boiler.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 12'7 x 9'6 (3.84m x 2.90m)
- Range of built in robes.
- Bedroom 2 10'3 x 7'8 (3.12m x 2.34m)
- White suite comprising of feature bath with jets and feature stone tiled panel, walk in shower cubicle with built in shower and shower surround, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, chrome feature radiator, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, recessed spotlights, extractor fan.
- Staircase to:
- Roofspace 11'5 x 5'8 (3.48m x 1.73m)
- Velux window, wood panel floor, panelled walls and ceiling.
- Enclosed rear yard.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.