Extended Town Terrace in Ever Popular Location
Situated within this ever popular location this spacious town terrace has been extended and modernised over the years. The spacious interior comprises 3 bedrooms, lounge with feature fireplace, extended fitted kitchen incorporating built-in under oven and ceramic hob with patio doors to garden and classic white bathroom suite. The dwelling further offers pvc fascia and eaves, uPvc double glazed windows, oil fired central heating and built-in slide robes. Walled front garden and rear with southerly aspect and decked area combine with low outgoings and a most convenient location to make this the perfect home for the first time buyer or investor alike.
- Entrance Hall
- Open plan, uPvc double glazed entrance door, under stairs storage.
- Lounge 4.81 x 3.35 (15'9" x 11'0")
- Wood burning stove, wood strip floor, panelled radiator.
- Extended Kitchen 4.45 x 3.82 (14'7" x 12'6")
- Bowl and a half single drainer sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, formica worktops, built-under oven and ceramic hob, stainless steel extractor fan, fridge/freezer space, plumbed for dishwasher, plumbed for washing machine, panelled radiator, pvc panelled walls, porcelain tiled floor, uvc double glazed patio doors.
- Modern white suite comprising panelled bath, electric shower, shower screen, wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, porcelain tiled floor, chrome radiator, recessed lighting.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 2.58 x 4.34 (8'6" x 14'3")
- Built-in robes, panelled radiator, wood laminate floor.
- Bedroom 3.08 x 3.23 (10'1" x 10'7")
- Wood laminate floor, panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 2.91 x 2.77 (9'7" x 9'1")
- Panelled radiator.
- Front garden in stone chip and flowerbeds, rear in decked areas and stone chip, oil fired central heating boiler, oil tank, side path.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.