Extended Period Detached Bungalow Holding A Magnificent Site
Holding a slightly elevated site fronting onto this most popular section of the Crumlin Road, this attractive period detached bungalow will impress. The extended interior comprises 3 bedrooms, lounge into bay, extended fitted kitchen incorporating built-under oven and ceramic hob with dining area and modern fully tiled bathroom suite complete with separate shower cubicle. The dwelling further offers gas central heating, outside utility plumbed for washing machine, superb roofspace, pvc fascia ad eaves, replacement rainwater goods, upvc double glazed windows and some hardwood double glazed windows. A detached matching garage and superb rear garden combines with a most convenient location to make this a home which will not disappoint.
- Entrance Hall
- Double Panelled radiator.
- Lounge/Bedroom 5.89 x 3.69 (19'4" x 12'1")
- Two Panelled radiators.
- Living Room 3.99 x 3.47 (13'1" x 11'5")
- Into bay, panelled radiator, attractive hardwood fireplace, marble hearth.
- Bedroom 3.55 x 2.65 (11'8" x 8'8")
- Panelled radiator, range of built-in robes.
- Inner Hallway
- Double panelled radiator, access to loft.
Cloakroom / Store
- Classic white suite comprising panelled bath, telephone hand shower, pedestal wash and basin, low flush wc, shower cubicle with Aqua shower unit, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, pvc ceiling, chrome radiator.
- Bedroom 3.52 x 2.54 (11'7" x 8'4")
- Panelled radiator, extensive range of built-in mirrored slide robes.
- Extended Kitchen 5.96 x 4.51 (19'7" x 14'10")
- Bowl and Half stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, formica worktops, built-in under oven and ceramic hob, stainless steel extractor fan, fridge/freezer housing, partly tiled walls, wood laminate floor.
- Dining Area
- Panelled radiator, uPvc double glazed rear door.
- Outside Utility Room 1.86 x 3.89 (6'1" x 12'9")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, range of high and low level units, formica worktops, plumbed for washing machine, tall larder, panelled radiator, gas boiler, pvc ceiling, ceramic tiled floor, upvc double glazed door
- Roofspace 4.43 x 4.09 (14'6" x 13'5")
- Slingsby type ladder, Velux window, floored and sheeted, electric light.
- Detached Garage 5.45 x 2.65 (17'11" x 8'8")
- Up and over door
- Gardens front and extensive rear in lawn and flowerbeds, decked area, green house, extensive patio area, outside tap.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.