A deceptively spacious semi detached property benefiting from a single storey extension to rear overlooking a generous garden with decking area and lawn.
The accommodation includes a good size lounge dining room with fireplace, sliding doors to extended kitchen with range of units, feature island and another set of sliding patio doors to rear garden. The first floor includes three good size bedrooms and white bathroom suite with electric shower over bath and fully tiled walls. Externally, the property offers a fantastic enclosed rear garden with extensive decking area, paved area and generous lawn with access to Orangefield Park. Other benefits include floored and sheeted roofspace, oil fired central heating, uPVC double glazed windows and detached garage.
Located in the popular Orby area with a vast range of local amenities close to hand including local bus routes, schools, shops and Greenville Park for the park walks and use of recreational grounds. Ideal family location within walking distance of Ballyhackamore and easy access to Belfast City Centre. View now to avoid disappointment!
- Accommodation Comprises
- Entrance Hall
- Cloak cupboard under stairs.
- Lounge/Dining Room 25'7 x 11'0 (7.80m x 3.35m)
- Wood laminate flooring. Sliding doors to:
- Kitchen 10'2 x 17'6 at widest points (3.10m x 5.33m at widest points)
- Range of low level white gloss units with wood block work surfaces, inset 1 ½ bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Space for cooker, stainless steel extractor hood, plumbed for washing machine. Island with wood block work surface. Wood laminate flooring, part tiled walls. Sliding patio doors.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 11'4 x 10'4 (3.45m x 3.15m)
- Bedroom 2 13'7 into bay x 8'7 (4.14m into bay x 2.62m)
- Bedroom 3 7'0 x 6'9 (2.13m x 2.06m)
- White suite comprising panelled bath with electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush WC. Fully tiled walls.
- Paved rear garden with decking area, paved area and lawn area. Garden shed. Greenhouse. Outside tap.
- Detached Garage
- Final photo is a summer shot of the garden taken by the current owner to show potential in peak season.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.