Galwally Park has consistently been a popular residential location, as it provides easy access to the Ormeau and Ravenhill Roads and the various long standing cafés, restaurants and entertainment facilities as well as the more recent additions that are only adding to the culture and community feel that this area has to offer.
A few minutes walk leads to Forestside Shopping Centre and transport links into and out of Belfast as well as leading schools both primary and post primary.
This particular property has to be seen to be believed, with its fantastic blend of period features and contemporary living, in both the layout and finish, having been renovated and refurbished within the last 5 years. Bright and spacious, the accommodation comprises lounge to the front with period fireplace, plaster moulding and ceiling rose, extended fitted kitchen / dining / living with walnut topped centre island with glazed sliding door providing access to patio area overlooking the rear garden.
Upstairs there are three bedrooms with bedroom to the rear benefitting from fantastic views and luxury white bathroom suite. Other benefits include a gas heating system, double glazing, loose stone driveway with ample parking, enclosed patio area to rear and garden laid in lawns.
- Entrance Hall
- Hardwood stained glass panelled front door with matching stained glass side panels to entrance porch. Original tiled floor Stained glass panelled inner door to entrance hall.
- Down-stairs w.c
- Low flush w.c with sink unit. Tiled flooring.
- Spacious Lounge 12'3 x 12'0 (3.73m x 3.66m)
- Tiled fire-place with wooden surround. Cornice ceiling. Parquet wood effect flooring.
- Kitchen / Dining / Living
- Excellent range of handleless kitchen units with wooden work top incorporating 5 ring gas hob and under oven, stainless steel over head extractor fan, integrated fridge freezer. Centre Island wrapped in a Iroko work surface housing butler style sink unit with mixer taps, integrated dishwasher, washing machine and breakfast bar. A skylight and glazed sliding doors flood this area with natural light and provide access to patio area. Parquet effect flooring continued through from hallway.
- First Floor
- Access to first floor via wood panelled stair case. Stain glass window.
- Bedroom One 12'1 x 11'0 (3.68m x 3.35m)
- Picture rail.
- Bedroom Two 11'9 x 11'0 (3.58m x 3.35m)
- Picture rail.
- Bedroom Three 7'0 x 6'2 (2.13m x 1.88m)
- Access to roof-space.
- Luxury White Bathroom Suite
- Comprising white suite, hexagon mosaic panelled bath with wall mounted mixer taps, separate shower cubicle with shower unit. Wash hand basin and low flush w/c, part tiled walls and stained glass window
Heated anthracite grey towel rail. Hot-press housed radiator.
- Outside Front
- Loose stone driveway with ample parking to front.
Front garden laid in lawns bordered by mature hedging.
- Enclosed to the Rear
- From the kitchen dining living access is provided to private paved patio area that over looks the rear garden. Several steps lead down to garden laid in lawns with mature trees and shrubs.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.