Conveniently located on Belvoir Drive, an area renowned for its close proximity to many local amenities, that include local shops, the Forestside shopping centre, Tesco superstore, bus services and local schools are all very handy and within a short distance away. The apartment is located on the 1st floor, and offers 2 good size bedrooms, both with built in storage, a spacious lounge, fitted kitchen and bathroom with white suite. The property is heated with gas and the windows are double glazed.
- The accommodation comprises
- Hardwood and glass panelled front door leading to
- Entrance porch
- Laminate flooring, built in storage. Inner door to
- Lounge 14'1 x 12'7 (4.29m x 3.84m)
- Laminate flooring.
- Kitchen 10'1 x 7'11 (3.07m x 2.41m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, formica work surfaces, part tiled walls, extractor fan, 4 ring hob and under oven, plumbed for washing machine, fridge / freezer space, tiled floor.
- Bedroom 1 13'3 x 9'0 (4.04m x 2.74m)
- Laminate flooring. Built in mirrored robes, hot press and gas boiler.
- Bedroom 2 11'1 x 8'2 (3.38m x 2.49m)
- Laminate flooring, built in robe.
- Bathroom 8'6 x 6'4 (2.59m x 1.93m)
- White suite comprising wood panelled bath, Triton Enrich shower, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled walls.
- Communal area to the rear, outside storage, communal bin areas.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.