This semi-detached home is located on Victoria Avenue in Newtownards, close to all local amenities, leisure facilities and main arterial routes to Belfast.
Newtownards is a popular market town with a great range of schools , amenities, benefits from a wide range of housing and has been become increasingly popular over the last two years.
Internally, there is an open plan living/dining room, kitchen area with built in storage and a good range of units, two double bedrooms, one with built in storage and family bathroom with white suite.
Externally, there is an enclosed yard with paved seating area, raised bedding sections and is very private.
Overall, this property would be a great investment property or project for a first time buyer or down sizer and we would recommend viewing at your earliest convenience.
- Accommodation Comprises -
- Entrance Porch
- Living/Dining Room 5.9 x 4.4 (19'4" x 14'5")
- Wood laminate flooring, electric fire with marble hearth, wooden surround and mantle, space for a dining table, door to rear yard.
- Kitchen 3.9 x 2.7 (12'10" x 8'10")
- Range of high and low level units, single stainless steel sink with mixer tap and built in drainer, space for cooker, space for fridge/freezer, storage cupboard and hot press.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 2 4.5 x 2.2 (14'9" x 7'3")
- Double room.
- White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashback and panelled bath with overhead shower.
- Second Floor
- Bedroom 1 4.0 x 3.5 (13'1" x 11'6")
- Double room with eaves storage.
- Rear: Yard area with raised bedding sections, oil storage tank, oil fired boiler.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.