We are pleased to welcome for sale this well presented semi - detached home located just off the Upper Lisburn Road in South Belfast. The accommodation comprises living room, dining room, modern kitchen, three bedrooms and contemporary bathroom suite. Gas fired central heating and PVC double glazing are both in place. Outside there is a large enclosed south facing garden to rear and front driveway. The home is well suited to families and young professionals wanting to set up home close to primary and grammar schools, public transport networks and the amenities of South Belfast. Early viewing is advised to appreciate this beautiful home.
- THE ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- ON THE GROUND FLOOR
- Hardwood glass panelled front door.
- RECEPTION HALL
- Laminate flooring and storage off hallway.
- LIVING ROOM 12'4 x 10'6 (3.76m x 3.20m)
- Open fire and laminate flooring.
- LIVING ROOM
- DINING ROOM 15 x 10'6 (0.38m x 3.20m)
- Laminate flooring.
- KITCHEN 13'6 x 7'0 (4.11m x 2.13m)
- Range of high and low level units, plumbed for washing machine & dishwasher, integrated oven / grill, 4 ring electric hob, stainless steel extractor fan, stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, partly tiled walls and ceramic flooring.
- ON THE FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM ONE 12'3 x 10'7 (3.73m x 3.23m)
- BEDROOM TWO 11'9 x 10'7 (3.58m x 3.23m)
- BEDROOM THREE 7'2 x 6'0 (2.18m x 1.83m)
- Fully tiled, comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panel bath with shower over, partly tiled walls and ceramic flooring.
- Enclosed south facing garden to rear in lawn with paved patio area. Driveway to front.
- Approx £1142.20 per annum.