We are delighted to offer for sale this well presented mid terrace property which is located in a cul de sac in a very popular residential area just off the Doagh Road and will ideally suit the young buyer seeking their first home.
The accommodation comprises; tiled entrance hall, good sized lounge open to a dining room both with wood laminate flooring and a separate Cherrywood fitted kitchen with space for appliances and access to rear via back door.
Upstairs there are three bedrooms and a modern shower room
Other benefits include pvc double glazing and oil heating
Outside there is a tarmac driveway, garden to front in lawn and good garden to rear in lawn with patio area
Early viewing recommended!!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Pvc double glazed front door, tiled floor
- LOUNGE 15'3'' X 11'9'' AT WIDEST (4.65m X 3.58m AT WIDEST)
- Hole in wall style mock fireplace, tiled hearth, wood laminate flooring, radiator, open to dining room
- DINING ROOM 11'7'' X 8'10'' (3.53m X 2.69m)
- Wood laminate flooring, radiator
- KITCHEN 11'8'' X 9'9'' (3.56m X 2.97m)
- Range of Cherrywood high and low level units, formica worktop, stainless steel single drainer sink unit, cooker space, extractor fan, fridge / freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls, tiled floor, breakfast bar, radiator, access to rear
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 11'9'' X 11'0'' AT WIDEST (3.58m X 3.35m AT WIDEST)
- Wood laminate flooring, radiator, hotpress
- BEDROOM 2 11'9'' X 11'4'' AT WIDEST (3.58m X 3.45m AT WIDEST)
- Wood laminate flooring, radiator, built in cupboard
- BEDROOM 3 9'4'' X 8'7'' AT WIDEST (2.84m X 2.62m AT WIDEST)
- Wood laminate flooring, radiator, built in wardrobe
- SHOWER ROOM
- Fully tiled chrome corner shower cubicle, Triton electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, tiled floor, heated towel radiator,
- Tarmac driveway
Good garden to rear in lawn with paved patio area
Outhouse, oil boiler, oil tank
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.