This lovely end terrace property has been well cared for and beautifully decorated to a high standard by the current owners and offers a young couple, single person or investor the chance to purchase a lovely home in a great location. Overlooking the communal green areas and only minutes from local amenities, the town centre and local schools this is a house not to be missed. Spacious internally and externally, we recommend early viewing to avoid disappointment.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Solid hardwood flooring.
- Living Room 15'1 x 9'1 (4.60m x 2.77m)
- Solid hardwood flooring, built in recess and dual aspect windows.
- Kitchen 15'1 x 8'1 (4.60m x 2.46m)
- Modern range of high and low level units with laminate work surfaces, single drainer one and a quarter bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, integrated oven and electric hob, extractor fan, space for fridge freezer, understairs storage, plumbed for washing machine, kickboard lighting, tiled floor and space for dining area.
- Utility Room 8'1 x 5'1 (2.46m x 1.55m)
- Range of low level units, space for drinks fridge, space for tumble dryer, tiled floor and door to rear garden.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 16' x 9'1 (4.88m x 2.77m)
- Built in storage, access to roofspace, dual aspect windows and views over the green.
- Bedroom 2 9'1 x 8'1 (2.77m x 2.46m)
- Built in storage, overlooking the green.
- White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps, glazed shower screen and overhead Mira shower, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, extractor fan, tiled walls and tiled floor.
- Front - Area in lawn, views over the green.
Rear - Fully enclosed paved area, area in lawn, boiler house, oil storage tank, tap and light.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.