Ulster Property Sales are now in receipt of an offer for the sum of £99,000 for 95 Dunraven Park, Belfast, BT5 6BS. Anyone wishing to place an offer on this property should contact Ulster Property Sales Ballyhackamore, 324 Upper Newtownards Road, Belfast, BT4 3EX before exchange of contracts.
Located in this popular area of East Belfast, this excellent, semi detached property really must be viewed internally to appreciate fully all it has to offer. Comprising a good sized living room with archway to fitted kitchen and breakfast area, two bedrooms, oil fired central heating, PVC double glazed windows and a white bathroom suite. The property is located on Grand Parade, within walking to distance to local amenities and Greenville Park. Priced for a little updating, it could be ideal for a young couple, first time buyer or investor alike. View now to avoid disappointment.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Porch
- Hard wood front door.
- Living Room 13'7 x 8'7 (4.14m x 2.62m)
- Fireplace and wood strip flooring.
- Archway To
- Kitchen / Dining Area 13'7 x 8'7 (4.14m x 2.62m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls and PVC back door.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 11'0 x 11'0 (3.35m x 3.35m)
- Built in cupboard.
- Bedroom 2 8'0 x 7'9 (2.44m x 2.36m)
- White suite comprising panelled bath, wash hand basin, low flush wc and partly tiled walls.
- Parking to front.
Garden in lawn to rear, oil fired boiler and PVC oil tank.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.