Attractive Red Brick Semi Detached Villa Situated Within This Ever Popular Location
A superb opportunity to purchase a red brick semi detached red brick semi detached villa situated within this ever popular location. The interior comprises 3 bedrooms, 2 reception rooms, fitted kitchen with built-under oven and ceramic hob and bathroom in white suite. The dwelling further offers gas central heating, replacement rainwater goods, wood laminate floor coverings however the dwelling will require upgrading and complete redecoration works. Off street car parking and a most convenient location with excellent shopping, leading schools and public transport all within walking distance.
- Entrance Hall
- Mahogany entrance door, panelled radiator, wood laminate floor, leaded light window, under stairs cloaks, concealed gas boiler.
- Lounge 3.08 x 3.63 (10'1" x 11'11")
- Into bay, tiled fireplace, double panelled radiator.
- Dining Room 3.46 x 3.10 (11'4" x 10'2")
- Panelled radiator, wood laminate floor.
- Kitchen 4.77 x 1.95 (15'8" x 6'5")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, range of high and low level units, formica worktops, built-in under oven and ceramic hob, integrated extractor fan, fridge/freezer space, plumbed for washing machine and tumble dryer, double panelled radiator, partly tiled walls.
- First Floor
- White suite comprising panelled bath, shower screen, electric shower, telephone hand shower, low flush wc, vanity unit, hot press/copper cylinder, panelled radiator, pvc panelled walls and ceiling.
- Bedroom 3.52 x 2.84 (11'7" x 9'4")
- Panelled radiator, wood laminate floor, twin built-in robes.
- Bedroom 3.14 x 3.58 (10'4" x 11'9")
- Into bay, wood laminate floor.
- Bedroom 2.12 x 1.98 (6'11" x 6'6")
- Panelled radiator.
- Electric light
- Landscaped front garden in brick paving, rear garden in stone chip, driveway, outside light and tap.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.