We are delighted to offer for sale this well presented end terrace property located in a popular residential area just off the Ballyclare Road and will ideally suit the young buyer seeking their first home.
Inside the accommodation comprises; entrance hall, lounge with wood laminate flooring and a fitted kitchen / diner with built in stainless steel oven & hob and access to rear. Upstairs there are two bedrooms and a modern bathroom with white suite
Other benefits include PVC double glazing, oil heating and access in bedroom 1 to a fixed staircase leading to a floored roofspace.
Outside there is a large stoned area to front for ample parking and turning space and a superb fully enclosed garden to rear in lawn with large paved patio area.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Pvc double glazed front door, wood laminate flooring, modern vertical radiator
- LOUNGE 12'0'' x 11'5'' (3.66m x 3.48m)
- Wood laminate flooring, modern vertical radiator
- KITCHEN / DINER 14'10'' X 6'11'' (4.52m X 2.11m)
- Range of high and low level units, formica worktop, basin and a half stainless steel sink unit, built in oven, ceramic hob, fridge / freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls, tiled floor, radiator, pvc double glazed back door.
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 11'4'' X 9'11'' (3.45m X 3.02m)
- BEDROOM 2 9'1'' X 8'2'' (2.77m X 2.49m)
- White suite comprising bath, Triton electric shower above with screen, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, fully PVC panelled walls, modern vertical radiator
- ROOFSPACE 14'10'' X 8'5'' AT WIDEST (4.52m X 2.57m AT WIDEST)
- Fully floored and sheeted, light, power, radiator, velux window, under eaves storage.
- Stoned area to front for ample parking and turning space.
Fully enclosed garden to rear in lawn with large paved patio area
Outhouse with oil boiler and tank
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.