This charming extended, well proportioned semi detached home is located in this prime residential location renowned for its convenience to many leading Primary and Grammar schools, whilst boasting ease of access to Belfast City Centre for the commuter. Also within close proximity to Belmont and Ballyhackamore Villages with their range of shops, pubs, restaurants, Stormont Parliament Buildings, the Ulster Hospital and the Comber Greenway.
The property internally offers bright and spacious family accommodation comprises three reception rooms, one open to a luxury fitted kitchen, open plan to the extended reception area of the house which offers amazing space and light and overlooks the rear of the property. The first floor offers four bedrooms, one with an ensuite shower room and a modern family bathroom.
Outside the property is approached with a gated driveway/parking area leading to an attached garage and beautifully kept, private garden to rear with tiered patio areas and garden in lawn. Only upon an internal viewing can one appreciate fully the effort and attention to detail the the present owners have achieved.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Reception Hall
- Storage under stairs.
- Lounge 12'3 x 10'9 (3.73m x 3.28m)
- Attractive fireplace, picture rail and cornice.
- Dining Room 10'8 x 10'8 (3.25m x 3.25m)
- Picture rail, cornice and laminate strip wood flooring.
- Double Doors To:
- Kitchen / Living / Dining 24'0 x 16'2 (7.32m x 4.93m)
- (At widest points). Excellent range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, stainless steel double oven, ceramic hob, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge freezer, recessed spotlighting, velux window, partly tiled walls, fully tiled flooring to kitchen, solid 'oak' wood flooring to living area and double doors to rear.
- Utility Room 10'9 x 7'0 (3.28m x 2.13m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, access to garage and fully tiled flooring.
- First Floor
- Access to partly floored roofspace via slingsby type ladder.
- Bedroom 1 13'2 x 10'2 (4.01m x 3.10m)
- Picture rail and cornice.
- Bedroom 2 10'7 x 10'2 (3.23m x 3.10m)
- Picture rail and cornice.
- Bedroom 3 7'0 x 6'8 (2.13m x 2.03m)
- Range of built in robes.
- Bedroom 4 10'3 x 7'2 (3.12m x 2.18m)
- En Suite Shower Room
- Comprising shower cubicle, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, velux window and partly tiled walls.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, recessed spotlighting, fully tiled walls and fully tiled flooring.
- Driveway to front leading to garage.
Feature paved patio to second patio area leading to garden in lawn with trees and shrubs.
- Garage 18'2 x 7'2 (5.54m x 2.18m)
- Oil fired boiler and insulated garage door.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.