Located in the popular village of Ballygowan and within easy access to Comber and Belfast, Oakdale is a well known residential development and will appeal to a variety of viewers.
With some modernisation needed, this property offers the chance to update and decorate to create a spacious family home. There is good reception space on the ground floor, three good sized bedrooms, gardens to front and rear and the benefit of an extra parking area on this exceptional site.
Early viewing is highly recommended.
- Accommodation Comprises
- Entrance Hall 12' x 5'10 (3.66m x 1.78m)
- Wooden flooring.
- Living Room 15'1 x 13'10 (4.60m x 4.22m)
- Open fireplace with tiled hearth and feature stone surround with wooden mantle, archway to dining room, wood laminate flooring.
- Dining Room 11'10 x 9'10 (3.61m x 3.00m)
- Wood laminate flooring.
- Kitchen 9'10 x 9'10 (3.00m x 3.00m)
- Range of high and low level units, stainless steel sink with drainer and mixer taps, space for fridge freezer and dish washer, double oven, four ring electric hob, extractor fan and vinyl flooring.
- First Floor
- Access to roof space, partially floored.
- Bedroom 1 12'10 x 10' (3.91m x 3.05m)
- Double room, built in storage and wardrobes, overlooking rear garden.
- Bedroom 2 11'10 x 9' (3.61m x 2.74m)
- Double room, built in storage, overlooking front garden.
- Bedroom 3 8'10 x 8'10 (2.69m x 2.69m)
- Overlooking front garden.
- Bathroom 9'10 x 8'10 (3.00m x 2.69m)
- Coloured suite, low flush wc, panel bath with telephone hand shower set, wall mounted radiator, tiled corner shower cubicle, folding glazed doors, Redring electric shower and separate power shower, vanity unit, cork flooring.
- Front: Area in lawn, tarmac driveway, extra parking, area in stone, detached garage, shrubs and trees.
Rear: Fully enclosed area in lawn, paved area, built in bbq area, mature shrubs, oil storage tank, outside tap, outside lights.
Garage: Plumbed for washing machine, up and over door, storage, oil fired boiler.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.