Making your first move into the housing market or acquiring an investment? Either way this mid terrace home should perfectly meet your needs, as affordable pricing and the basis of a good comfortable home are achievable in this particular buy. The importance of in-town convenience should not be overlooked on this occasion as the property is, for a healthy person, well within walking distance of the town centre and public transport to and from Belfast and Newtownards.
We suggest placing this one well up your list of viewings, if value for money and low cost overheads are part of your property remit.
- Composite entrance door into ...
- ENTRANCE HALL
- LOUNGE 11'6" x 11'11" (3.51m x 3.63m)
- Oak laminated wood floor. 4 Downlights.
- KITCHEN/DINING AREA 14'2" x 7'0" widening to 15'3" narrowing to 6'4" (4.32m x 2.13m widening to 4.65m narrowing to 1.93m
- Range of cream gloss high and low level cupboards and drawers with roll edge work surfaces. Built-in Indesit ceramic 4 ring hob and oven. Extractor canopy with integrated fan and light. Part tiled walls. 6 Downlights. Plumbed for washing machine. Laminated wood floor. Understairs storage cupboard.
- STAIRS TO 1ST FLOOR LANDING
- BEDROOM 1 14'1" at widest pt x 9'5" (4.29m at widest pt x 2.87m)
- BEDROOM 2 9'2" x 7'11" (2.79m x 2.41m)
- White suite comprising: Panelled bath with mixer taps. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps. W.C. 6 Downlights. Part PVC panelled walls. Built-in extractor fan. Built-in storage with gas boiler.
- Garden in lawn.
- REAR YARD
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.