We are delighted to offer for sale this well presented and well maintained semi detached villa which is located in a very popular residential area just off the Antrim Road and will ideally suit the young buyer seeking their first home.
Inside the accommodation comprises: entrance hall, lounge with feature fireplace, dining room open to a modern maple fitted kitchen with space for appliances.
Upstairs there are three bedrooms and a shower room.
Other benefits include oil heating and double glazing.
Outside there is a tarmac driveway leading to a carport, pebbled garden to front and a paved garden to rear.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES;
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- LOUNGE 14'11 x 13'2 (4.55m x 4.01m)
- Attractive mock fireplace, radiator.
- DINING ROOM 10'1 x 9'7 (3.07m x 2.92m)
- Radiator, open to kitchen.
- KITCHEN 9'11 X 6'4 (3.02m X 1.93m)
- Modern range of maple high and low level fitted units with Formica worktops, Stainless steel single drainer sink unit, cooker space, fridge / freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls.
- REAR PORCH
- Oil boiler, access to garden.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM 1 14'10 X 9'8 At Widest (4.52m X 2.95m At Widest)
- Hotpress, built in robe, radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 10'1 X 9'7 (3.07m X 2.92m)
- BEDROOM 3 10'1 X 6'7 At Widest (3.07m X 2.01m At Widest)
- Pvc panelled shower cubicle with Mira electric shower, vanity unit, low flush w,c. Radiator.
- SHOWER ROOM
- Tarmac driveway leading to a carport.
Pebbled garden to front.
Paved garden to rear.
Shed and oil tank.
Pvc fascia & guttering.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.