Beautifully Presented and Extended Period Town Terrace
A fabulous town terrace extended and modernised to the highest standard holding an excellent position within this ever popular location. The richly appointed interior comprises 2 bedrooms, through lounge into bay with dining area, extended integrated kitchen incorporating range space, integrated fridge/freezer, integrated dishwasher and modern white bathroom suite. The dwelling further offers uPvc double glazed windows, gas central heating, superb roof space, extensive use of wood laminate and ceramic floor coverings, bow window to master bedroom, feature plaster cornicing to lounge and has been maintained to a high standard over the years. Off street car parking and low outgoings combines to make this the perfect starter home.
- Enclosed Entrance Porch
- Entrance Hall
- UPvc double glazed entrance door, double panelled radiator, wood laminate floor.
- Lounge 4.07 x 6.46 (13'4" x 21'2")
- Into bay, double panelled radiator, wood laminate floor, built-in shelving.
- Dining Area
- Double panelled radiator, cornice ceiling, ceiling rose, under stairs storage.
- Extended Kitchen 3.48 x 2.64 (11'5" x 8'8")
- Belfast sink, extensive range of high and low level units, formica worktops, range space, stainless steel canopy extractor fan, stainless steel splash back, integrated fridge/freezer, integrated dishwasher, half tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, pvc panelled ceiling, recessed lighting, uPvc double glazed rear door.
- Additional Shot
- First Floor
- Modern white suite comprising shower cubicle, thermostatically controlled shower unit, drench shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, pvc panelled walls and ceiling, recessed lighting, ceramic tiled floor, chrome radiator.
- Bedroom 3.00 x 2.54 (9'10" x 8'4")
- Wood laminate floor, panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.27 x 2.84 (10'9" x 9'4")
- Bow window, concealed gas boiler, panelled radiator.
- Roof Space
- Fixed staircase, floored and sheeted, dormer window, panelled radiator.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.