Immaculate end terrace house, rear yard and off street parking for two cars located on Railway Street, close to the town centre of Ballymena. Ideally situated within walking distance of train / bus station, schools and all the retail. commercial and leisure amenities Ballymena has to offer.
The property has been extended and offers two bedrooms, two reception rooms and two bathrooms and will certainly appeal to young couples, first time buyers or investors.
Absolutely pristine condition.
- Property description
- Ground floor accommodation comprises hallway, lounge, dining room, kitchen, utility room and shower room on the ground floor then two double bedrooms and bathroom on the first floor. The property is in superb decorative order and benefits from UPVC double glazing and an oil fired central heating system. Enclosed rear yard and off street parking bay for two cars at the rear.
- Hardwood front door and glazed internal door. Tiled floor
- Dining room / Living room 3.7m x 2.9m (12'2" x 9'6")
- Bright reception room with bay window. Inset fireplace. Laminate strip wood flooring.
- Living room / Dining room 3.7m x 2.9m (12'2" x 9'6")
- Cosy reception room with inset fireplace, under stair storage cupboard, tiled floor and TV point. Through to:
- Kitchen 2.95m x 2m (9'8" x 6'7")
- Galley kitchen with good range of floor and eye level kitchen units. Single bowl stainless steel sink, drainer and mixer tap. Integrated electric hob and oven. Space for fridge. Tiled floor and recessed spot lighting. UPVC and glazed rear door. Through to:
- Utility room 2.3m x 2.05m (7'7" x 6'9")
- Plumbed for washing machine and space for tumble dryer. Tiled floor.
- Shower room 2.1m x 1m (6'11" x 3'3")
- Low flush WC, wash hand basin and tiled shower cubicle with electric shower. Tiled floor.
- First floor
- Carpeted stairs to split landing. Access to roofspace.
- Bathroom 2.95m x 2.05m (9'8" x 6'9")
- Family bathroom with low flush WC, wash hand basin and unit, panel bath. Tiled floor and splashback. Hotpress. Recessed spot lighting.
- Bedroom 1 3.65m x 2.3m (12'0" x 7'7")
- Double bedroom with laminate strip wood flooring.
- Bedroom 2 4m x 3.05m (13'1" x 10'0")
- Master bedroom with bay window. Laminate strip wood flooring.
- Opens onto Railway Street with on street parking. Vehicular access to rear.
- Enclosed rear concrete yard. Brick shed / boiler house with power.
- Parking bay
- Stoned off street parking area for two cars.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.