This well maintained semi detached property is located in the popular Lansdowne area of Newtownards and is close to Newtownards town centre, Ards Shopping Centre and the main arterial routes to Belfast.
This development is popular due to its good range of housing, views and the exceptional finish of the homes and this particular property will not disappoint.
Internally, on the ground floor, there are two reception areas, guest wc,, storage and well proportioned kitchen with space for informal dining.
The first floor has three good sized bedrooms, a family bathroom and storage.
Externally, the gardens have been landscaped front and rear, resulting in an easy to maintain, colourful garden with a semi rural outlook and views of Scrabo Tower.
In addition, there is off street parking for two vehicles and a detached garage with power and light.
Homes in this area are extremely popular and we recommend early viewing to avoid disappointment.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Built in storage.
- White suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps and tiled splashback, low flush wc and extractor fan.
- Living Room 5.02 x 4.37 (16'5" x 14'4")
- Laminate flooring and feature electric fireplace.
- Kitchen 2.98 x 4.06 (9'9" x 13'3")
- Range of high and low level units with laminate work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, space for cooker, extractor hood, space for fridge freezer, space for washing machine, solid wood flooring and partially tiled walls.
- Dining Room 3.5 x 2.97 (11'5" x 9'8")
- First Floor
- Roofspace access and hotpress with storage.
- Bedroom 1 3.64 x 4.52 (11'11" x 14'9")
- Provisions for ensuite or walk in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 2 3.48 x 2.97 (11'5" x 9'8")
- Bedroom 3 3.03 x 2.98 (9'11" x 9'9")
- Bathroom 2.11 x 2.28 (6'11" x 7'5")
- White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and overhead shower with glass shower screen, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, partially tiled walls and extractor fan.
- Front: Stoned driveway with parking for multiple vehicles, beautifully maintained bedding areas and paved walkway to front entrance.
Rear: Fully enclosed area in stone, area in lawn, raised bedding areas and mature shrubs.
- Garage 2.94 x 5.64 (9'7" x 18'6")
- Up and over door, power and light.