PUBLIC NOTICE - We have received an offer of £77,000. Any interested parties must submit any higher offers in writing to the selling agent before an exchange of contracts takes place. Located just between the Woodstock and Castlereagh Road, this extended mid-terrace property offers an ideal opportunity for an investor or first time buyer looking to purchase a property that they are looking to add their own stamp to. The property comprises of two reception rooms, fitted kitchen, ground floor shower room, two spacious bedrooms and a first floor fitted bathroom. The property also benefits from oil fired central heating, double glazing and a large enclosed rear yard which would be perfect for a young family / socialising.
The surrounding area also prospers from an abundant selection of shops, schools and public transport links which offer a short commute into and around Belfast city centre.
Although in need of modernisation this property is sure not to sit around for long, so viewings are recommended at your earliest convenience!
- Entrance Hall
- Solid Hardwood front door opens onto entrance hall giving access to lounge, dining room and staircase. Wooden effect vinyl flooring.
- Lounge 3.91m x 3.05m (12'10" x 10'0")
- Into Bay
- Dining Room 3.13m x 3.28m (10'3" x 10'9")
- Fitted Kitchen 3.40m x 2.06m (11'2" x 6'9")
- Fitted kitchen with a range of upper and lower level units, formica worktops and stainless steel sink unit with drainer. Plumbed for washing machine. Tile effect vinyl flooring and part tiled walls. Access to rear hall and shower room.
- Ground floor shower room 2.75m x 2.06m (9'0" x 6'9")
- White fitted shower suite comprising of toilet, pedestal wash hand basin and easy access shower facilities. Part tiled walls and vinyl flooring.
- Bedroom 1 4.15m x 3.28m (13'7" x 10'9")
- Spacious double bedroom.
- Bedroom 2 3.12m x 2.63m (10'3" x 8'8")
- Bathroom 2.24m x 2.14m (7'4" x 7'0")
- White bathroom suite comprising of toilet, pedestal wash hand basin and panelled bath unit. Part tiled walls.
- Enclosed Rear yard
- Spacious enclosed rear yard with rear alley access.
- Disclaimer: Please note that any services, heating system, or appliances have not been tested and no warranty can be given or implied as to their working order.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.