Making your first move into the housing market or acquiring an investment? Either way this mid terrace home should perfectly meet your needs, as affordable pricing and the basis of a good comfortable home are achievable in this particular buy. The importance of in-town convenience should not be overlooked on this occasion as the property is, for a healthy person, well within walking distance of the town centre and public transport to and from Belfast and Newtownards.
We suggest placing this one well up your list of viewings, if value for money and low cost overheads are part of your property remit.
- UPVC double glazed entrance door into ...
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Laminated wood floor.
- LOUNGE 14'0" x 10'11" (4.27m x 3.33m)
- Open fireplace with tiled surround with granite hearth. Maple mantel. Laminated wood floor.
- DINING AREA
- Understairs storage cupboard. Laminated wood floor. Built-in storage cupboard.
- KITCHEN 12'1" x 10'11" at widest pts (3.68m x 3.33m at widest pts)
- Range of oak high and low level cupboards and drawers with roll edge work surfaces. Built-in Diplomat 4 ring hob and double oven under. Extractor hood with integrated fan and light. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine. Part tiled walls.
- STAIRS TO LANDING
- BEDROOM 1 11'6" x 9'7" (3.51m x 2.92m)
- Range of built-in wardrobes with louvred doors.
- BEDROOM 2 8'10" x 7'6" (2.69m x 2.29m)
- White suite comprising: Panelled bath with mixer tap and Thermostatic shower over with drencher. Vanity unit with inset wash hand basin and mixer taps. W.C. PVC panelled walls and pine ceiling. 2 Downlights. Built-in extractor fan. Anthracite heated towel rail.
- Garden in stones.
- Garden in pavestones. Tap. Light. Shed: 8'0" x 6'0" with power.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.