Fabulous Period Town Terrace In Ever Popular Location Close to All Local Amenities
Holding a prime position overlooking Queen Mary Gardens, locally knows as The Waterworks this attractive period town terrace has benefited from a modernisation programme in recent times and has been extensively re-decorated throughout and offers family sized accommodation. The modernised interior comprises 4 bedrooms, over 2 floors, through lounge into bay window, contemporary fitted kitchen incorporating built-in oven and ceramic hob and spacious white bathroom suite with separate shower cubicle. The dwelling further benefits from uPvc double glazed windows, oil fired central heating and good use of wood laminate and ceramic floor coverings. Conveniently positioned to the many local amenities offered locally this is a home which will have immediate appeal.
Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Enclosed Entrance Porch
- Entrance door.
- Entrance Hall
- Vestibule door, double panelled radiator, ceramic tiled floor.
- Through Lounge 6.90 x 6.56 (22'8" x 21'6")
- At widest, into bay, feature brick fireplace, wood laminate floor, double panelled radiator.
- Kitchen 4.01 x 2.11 (13'2" x 6'11")
- Bowl and a half white sink unit, range of high and low level units, formica worktops, built-in under oven and ceramic hob, stainless steel extractor fan, ceramic tiled floor, recessed lighting, vertical radiator, pvc rear door.
- First Floor
- Landing, single panelled radiator.
- Classic white suite comprising panelled bath, telephone hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, separate shower cubicle, electric shower, partly tiled walls, single panelled radiator, recessed lighting.
- Bedroom 3.44x 2.66 (11'3" x 8'9")
- Double panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 4.51 x 3.49 (14'10" x 11'5")
- Bow window, double panelled radiator, fabulous views over The Waterworks.
- Second Floor
- Landing, access to roof space.
- Bedroom 2.89 x 2.59 (9'6" x 8'6")
- Velux window, double panelled radiator, wood laminate floor.
- Bedroom 4.40 x 3.37 (14'5" x 11'1")
- Wood laminate floor, double panelled radiator, fabulous views over The Waterworks.
- Forecourt, enclosed rear yard, oil fired central heating boiler, oil tank, enclosed utility area, plumbed for washing machine, access to alley.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.