This beautiful, detached, family home is situated on the popular Warren Road in Donaghadee and is positioned perfectly to enjoy uninterrupted views of the Irish Sea and the Copeland Islands. Within ten minutes of Bangor, fifteen minutes from Newtownards and within walking distance to Donaghadee town centre, its location will appeal to many.
Donaghadee is a thriving, seaside town with a fantastic range of restaurants, pubs, shops, coffee shops and amenities as well as having a newly modernised promenade and beautiful coastal walks. There is also an influx of new businesses such as restaurants, boutiques, B&B's and Copeland Gin Distillery to name a few.
92 Warren Road is a substantial family home at circa 2500 sq ft and boasts four reception areas on the ground floor and large family kitchen benefitting from a dining/seating area with separate utility room.
The first floor has four double bedrooms; two with stunning sea views, master with ensuite, dressing area and dual aspect views of the surrounding countryside and the third with built in wardrobes and also enjoys a fantastic aspect. The luxury bathroom has an extra large bath tub, walk in shower and is finished and decorated to an extremely high standard.
Fully enclosed to front and rear, the gardens have several different areas including areas in lawn, paved entertainment area, paved walkway and there is also the benefit of a large detached garage with electric roller door.
This substantial home has been well cared for by the current owners and is in immaculate condition. The combination of space, light, peace and views makes this property one not to miss and viewing is highly recommended.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Family Room 21'1 x 9' (6.43m x 2.74m)
- Solid wood flooring, multi-fuel burning stove with tiled hearth, cornicing and views of the Irish sea.
- Dining Room 21'1 x 9'1 (6.43m x 2.77m)
- Solid wood flooring, open fireplace with carved wooden surround, tiled hearth and cast iron inset, views over the Irish sea. Archway to -
- Living Room 24' x 13' (7.32m x 3.96m)
- Sea views, french doors to rear garden, fireplace with wooden surround and mantle, slate hearth and multi-fuel burning stove.
- Rear Hall
- Solid wooden floor.
- Study 11'1 x 9' (3.38m x 2.74m)
- Solid wood flooring, door to side garden and built in storage.
- Snug 11'1 x 11' (3.38m x 3.35m)
- Solid wood flooring, multi-fuel burning stove and tiled hearth.
- Downstairs Shower Room 9'1 x 6' (2.77m x 1.83m)
- White suite comprising tiled shower cubicle with folding glazed door and overhead shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, extractor fan and ceramic tiled floor.
- Kitchen 20' x 13' (6.10m x 3.96m)
- Range of high and low level units with laminate work surfaces, island unit with storage, integrated Belling oven with four ring gas hob and stainless steel extractor hood, space for dishwasher, integrated fridge, Stanley range cooker, single drainer one and a quarter bowl ceramic sink unit, feature glazed units, feature spotlighting, partly tiled walls and tiled floor.
- Utility Room 11' x 7' (3.35m x 2.13m)
- Range of high and low level units with laminate worksurfaces, space for American style fridge freezer, plumbed for washing machine and dryer, double Shanks Monosan sink, ceramic tiled floor and access to rear garden.
- First Floor
- Master Bedroom 20' x 14' (6.10m x 4.27m)
- Dual aspect views of the surrounding countryside and recessed spotlighting. Archway to -
- Dressing Room 11' x 7' (3.35m x 2.13m)
- Built in wardrobes.
- Ensuite 9'1 x 6' (2.77m x 1.83m)
- White suite comprising tiled shower cubicle with overhead shower, low flush wc, vanity unit with sink and mixer taps, built in storage, feature glazed units, recessed spotlighting, extractor fan and solid wood flooring.
- Bedroom 2 16' x 8' (4.88m x 2.44m)
- Built in storage and stunning sea views.
- Bedroom 3 16'1 x 10' (4.90m x 3.05m)
- Built in storage and stunning sea views.
- Bedroom 4 12' x 9'1 (3.66m x 2.77m)
- Built in storage, overlooking rear garden.
- Bathroom 11'1 x 7'1 (3.38m x 2.16m)
- White suite comprising panelled bath with telephone hand shower, tiled shower cubicle with overhead shower, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, built in storage, recessed spotlighting, partly tiled walls and wood effect flooring.
- Fully enclosed area in lawn, paved entertainment area, raised area in lawn, oil storage tank, outside tap and light.
- Detached Garage 17' x 14' (5.18m x 4.27m)
- Electric garage door, range of high and low level units, mezzanine storage area, power and light.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.