Double Extended Town Terrace Holding a Prime Site within this ever Popular Location
A fabulous opportunity to purchase a double extended town house holding a prime site within this ever popular location. The extended interior comprises 2 bedrooms, 1+ reception rooms, extended integrated kitchen incorporating built-under oven, hob and tall fridge freezer with utility cupboard off and extended bathroom in white suite with electric shower. The dwelling further offers uPvc double glazed windows and exterior doors, gas central heating, wood laminate floor coverings and is conveniently positioned to the City and the excellent local amenities offer by the Shore Road. A south facing rear garden affording panoramic views over the docks and the County Down hills beyond make this an opportunity not to be missed.
- Entrance Hall
- UPvc entrance door.
- Living Room 4.26 x 2.99 (14'0" x 9'10")
- Wood laminate floor, 2 panelled radiators.
- Dining Area 2.93 x 2.17 (9'7" x 7'1")
- Double panelled radiator,
Under storage, plumbed for washing machine, walk-in utility cupboard.
- Extended Kitchen 3.13 x 2.83 (10'3" x 9'3")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, formica worktops, built-in stainless steel under oven and hob, integrated extractor fan, tall integrated fridge/freezer, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- First Floor
- Storage cupboard.
- Bedroom 3.13 x 2.20 (10'3" x 7'3")
- Panelled radiator, built-in robe, gas boiler, wood laminate floor.
- Bedroom 4.18 x 2.62 (13'9" x 8'7")
- Double panelled radiator, range of built-in robes, cupboards above, wood laminate floor.
- Extended Bathroom
- White suite comprising shower cubicle, electric shower, vanity unit, low flush wc, panelled radiator, partly tiled walls.
- Gardens front and rear in lawns, shrubs and flowerbeds, patio area, outside tap.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.