We are delighted to offer for sale this well presented semi detached villa which is located in a popular residential area just off the Doagh Road and will ideally suit the young buyer seeking their first home.
Inside the accommodation comprises: entrance hall, lounge with feature hole in the wall style fireplace and a fitted kitchen / diner with access to rear.
Upstairs there are two bedrooms, master with built in mirrored sliding robes and a, separate fully tiled modern shower room.
Other benefits include pvc double glazing, gas heating and a fully floored and sheeted roofspace.
Outside there is a paved driveway, garden to front in lawn and a fully enclosed paved garden to rear with feature raised paved patio area.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES;
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Pvc double glazed front door, radiator.
- LOUNGE 14'1 X 12'6 ( At Widest) (4.29m X 3.81m ( At Widest))
- Feature hole in the wall style mock fireplace, radiator.
- KITCHEN / DINER 15'11 x 7'4 (4.85m x 2.24m)
- Range of high and low level fitted units with Formic worktops, stainless steel single drainer sink unit, cooker space, under fridge space, plumbed for dishwasher, gas boiler, partly tiled walls, tiled floor, radiator, pvc double glazed back door.
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 10'10 X 10'7 (3.30m X 3.23m)
- Built in mirrored sliding robe, radiator, access to floored roofspace.
- BEDROOM 2 10'6 X 9'4 (3.20m X 2.84m)
- SHOWER ROOM
- Chrome shower cubicle with Thermostatic shower, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush w.c. Fully tiled walls, tiled floor, chrome heated towel rail.
- ROOFSPACE 14'11 X 11'4 (4.55m X 3.45m)
- Fully floored and boarded with light, power and storage cupboard.
- Paved driveway.
Garden to front in lawn.
Fully enclosed paved garden to rear with raised paved patio area, greenhouse and outhouse with plumbing for washing machine.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.