We are delighted to offer for sale this country residence situated just outside "The Spa" in Ballynahinch. Only on internal inspection will the prospective purchaser fully appreciate the bright and spacious accommodation this family home has to offer. The property is within easy commuting distance to Belfast, Lisburn and beyond and benefits from an abundance of good Schools in close proximity.
The property comprises living room with wood burning stove, kitchen with dining area, three bedrooms and family bathroom. Outside the family home further benefits from a paved patio area and large gardens beautifully presented in lawn with mature hedging and trees. With so much to offer, in such a good location, we recommend early viewing to avoid disappointment.
- Entrance Porch 7'10" x 5'3" (2.39m x 1.60m)
- Wooden front door leading to entrance porch.
- Living Room 13'5" x 11'1" (4.09m x 3.38m)
- Wooden laminate flooring. Fireplace with brick inset, granite hearth, wooden surround and mantle with wood burning stove. Storage cupboard.
- Kitchen / Dining Area 15'9" x 14'7" (4.80m x 4.45m)
- Range of high and low rise units with tiled splash backs. Stainless steel sink and drainer. Recess for washing machine, dish washer and American style fridge/freezer. Range style cooker with gas hob and electric oven and extractor fan. Tiled floor. Door leading to patio area.
- Bedroom One 13'4" x 10'5" (4.06m x 3.18m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Hot press.
- Bedroom Two 14'11" x 10'2" (4.55m x 3.10m)
- Bedroom Three 14'5" x 8'5" (4.39m x 2.57m)
- Front facing.
- Bathroom 8'6" x 6'1" (2.59m x 1.85m)
- White suite encompassing low flush W/C, wash hand basin and bath with overhead shower. Towel radiator. Fully tiled walls and floor.
- The property is approached by a sweeping stone driveway to a large parking area. There is a raised paved patio area and large gardens laid in lawn and mature trees. Fantastic views over the country side.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.