A Most Attractive Period Semi Detached Residence Holding a Prime Position Within This Highly Regarded Residential Location
Holding a magnificent site within this most admired and sought after residential location this attractive Rosemary tiled semi detached residence will have immediate appeal. The extended accommodation comprises three quarter panelled entrance hall, 4 bedrooms, 2 reception rooms to include extended living room with dining area and patio doors to patio, spacious fitted kitchen with dining off and Avocado bathroom complete with separate shower cubicle. The dwelling retains much period detail to include leaded light windows and benefits from downstairs furnished cloakroom, gas central heating and uPvc double glazed windows excluding one leaded light window. An extensive south facing rear garden with detached garage and patio areas combines with the most convenient location to make this the perfect family home.
- Entrance Hall
- UPvc double glazed entrance door, leaded light window, three quarter panelled walls, wood strip floor, cornice ceiling.
Furnished Cloakroom - White suite comprising wash hand basin, low flush wc.
- Lounge 4.74 x 3.79 (15'7" x 12'5")
- Into bay, leaded light window, double panelled radiator, original tiled fireplace, gas fire, picture rail, cornice ceiling, double panelled radiator.
- Extended Living Room 7.97 x 3.09 (26'2" x 10'2")
- Hole in wall fireplace, raised hearth, gas fire, beamed ceiling, double panelled radiator.
- Kitchen 6.04 x 2.84 (19'10" x 9'4")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, range of high and low level units, formica worktops, cooker space, stainless steel extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, plumbed for dishwasher, fridge/freezer space, partly tiled walls, double panelled radiator, uPvc double glazed rear door.
- Dining Area
- Double panelled radiator.
- First Floor
- Landing, leaded light window, panelled radiator, concealed gas boiler, airing cupboard.
- Bedroom 2.58 x 2.29 (8'6" x 7'6")
- Leaded light window, panelled radiator, built-in robe.
- Bedroom 4.62 x 3.59 (15'2" x 11'9")
- Into bay, leaded light detail, double panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.75 x 2.87 (12'4" x 9'5")
- Panelled radiator, built-in robes, cupboard above.
- Bedroom 2.91 x 2.30 (9'7" x 7'7")
- Double panelled radiator, built-in robe.
- Avocado suite comprising panelled bath, telephone hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, shower cubicle, thermostatically controlled shower unit, drench shower, panelled radiator, half tiled walls.
- Roof Space
- Slingsby ladder, partly floored.
- Gardens front and rear in lawn, mature shrubs and flowerbeds, south facing rear garden, patio area, garden sheds, driveway.
- Detached Garage
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.